These are the basic guild rules that all must adhere too
1. Respect guildies and non guildies.
No abusing accusing and/or threatening members, or any other players on the server. This gives the Guild, and yourself, a very bad name.
If someone has been involved in an incident all members involved are requested to speak to Officers/GM. In this case all will be investigated and the appropriate actions can be taken. News travels fast… especially BAD news.
2. Basic rules in Instances and on General Chat such as within Capital Cities or general chats.
Avoid yelling or swearing in a disturbing matter - report incorrect behaviour through a GM ticket to the in-game GM's.
Do NOT attend an Instance if you are not sure you can finish the run, unless pre warning everyone from the start, this causes delays and group loses.
3. No begging or asking for Plat/gold/silver/copper.
There is nothing more annoying in the game it seems than people asking for money.
4. Player treatment.
Treat the game and guild members and any other players exactly how you also like to be treated.
Contrary to popular belief, players behind the keyboards are real people.
(What you give is what you get.)
5. Make your characters clear within the Guild.
Every member is expected to inform an officer if their alt does not have their mains name in the notes. Any alts that are inactive for more than 14 days AND do not have their mains name attached to them will be removed from the guild.
6. Always make sure your gear is of the highest standard.
Make sure you have the proper gear and weapon(s). Also have TeamSpeak and relevant mods installed and configured as these are essential tools for Raids and Dungeons.
All events are listed on forums, and signups must be done at least 24 hours before events take place
7. Discrimination and causing Offence.
Discussions that may discriminate or cause offence on the grounds of his or her sex, disability, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief will not be tolerated. Anything that you say that may cause offence may lead to you being removed from the Guild and possibly face a permanent ban not only from the Guild but also the Game. Please be careful what you write!
Also anything that can adversely affect guild moral may also lead to your removal, so if you have issues you want sorting then use the correct channels.
We are a Guild with a difference, one that believes that having fun and taking on the challenges in the game is priority number one.
Here are a few guidelines of what we expect and what you can expect as a Wild Cards member:
What you as a member of Wild Cards can expect from the Guild
• Support from your officers and other members of the Guild
• Items from the Guild Bank that helps improve your character (where available)
• Fun and cheerful company in general questing as well as dungeons
• Pre-set events so you know when to show up for helping to conquer the harder instances
What we as a Guild expects from you as a member
• Be a good ambassador for the Guild by behaving appropriately in the game – this is especially important when playing with non-Guild members
• Keep updated about what’s going on in the Guild by visiting the Wild cards homepage regularly
• Help out where you can and you will find that others will be willing to help YOU out, this will make questing as well as Raids become much more fun for you and the others
• Respect others by showing up to events you have signed up for, or notify our party members/Class Leader in good time that you are not going to make it
• Remember that it's a game and that the main reason for playing it is to have a good time and get some relaxation. Don’t take failures in quests or instances too hard. It takes time to learn how to beat those baddies sometimes. The most important thing is to have fun and be in good company of others – which with some patience will help you develop better and better game strategies.
Finally, we have to talk about colours! New applicants will find themselves confronted with a question about their favourite colour. Answer with ANY word starting with the same letter as your character, but do NOT reply with any kind of colour. For example, if my name is Brian, I could put Bentley, ball or banjo but Blue is not a correct answer, as it is a colour. Just pick ANY word starting with the same letter as your character, but make sure the word you pick is NOT a colour.